If you are interested in the part of europe almost forgotten by the western civilization this is a good place to get some knowledge about Poland, pols and probably me

Saturday, August 27, 2005

finally- people

I wasn't the only one there. But those days it is not so easy to find someone on your path. When I started from the first shelter there were only few turists. Mostly from germany and czech republic. Then I found some pols but it was at the end of the trip (near the sniezka mountain), deeper in the polish territory. That's sad. Few years ago that was a crowded place. Now it is easier for everyone to go by the sea side than spend a week on a walk trought the mountains. But the weight and lazyness of 'statistic' pol raised together with his/her salary

2 Comments:

Blogger Moheb said...

It has been a while since I've done
some Turist act myself but I hope a wonderful time fot you!

August 28, 2005 12:42 PM

 
Blogger renton said...

after months sitting by the computer and sleeping by the tramp line it is the only redemption for me- kind of escape. You realy feel strange when surrouded by 10 person in the room in the shelter. You don't know enybody but it is not needed to have a great fun. And when you wake up in the middle of the night you hear nothing.
Then you just pack and leave without the word (of course you have to pay for a room ;). The incredible "I don't care" feeling

August 28, 2005 12:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home