If you are interested in the part of europe almost forgotten by the western civilization this is a good place to get some knowledge about Poland, pols and probably me

Monday, September 12, 2005

cityscape


Warsaw, again- the downtown. You may believe or not but 10 years ago you'd see only 2 of those buildings. And second thing, bridge that I'm standing on- is a fresh one. We have about 10 bridges in cepital what is a funny number but it is better that before. One of the most ridiculus of them was destroyed- luckily because it was builded 40 years ago for 5 years and used 7 times longer that it was predicted (it was a floating bridge !!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Moheb said...

Hi my friend!
sorry but I'm so bussy being a good UniversityBoy :D.
I c u havent updated for days now!What has happend to that every day updating?
Your photoes are great but you have to keep it up!
I know...Sometimes I myself feel like leaving but its not the way!

September 26, 2005 11:45 AM

 
Blogger renton said...

just formatting my hard drive. Damn computers. I'll be back as some austrian guy said

September 27, 2005 10:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home